Thursday, December 2

not a bad thing

well if I had this type of living style in the past few years
I believe I would scream and jump all the way
asking everyone beside me -- 'why am I so bad.. ? Keep wasting my time'

yeah time is precious I know
but honestly I don really dislike or unsatisfied with my life now
at least till this moment
I spent one week to prepare my IELTS test
sounds ridiculous right.. ?
I have the same feeling too
but in fact I spent more time on reading novels (Percy Jackson's series for the 3rd times) XD
cooking with my sister and maid
online watching movies and dramas
I indeed feel good with these activities.. ^^
(though they may be considered as wasting-time-activities)

btw my sister once asked me an interesting question in a curious tone
'y u hadn't meet any friends since u were back.. ?'
I said  no no my dear, I attended one small and warm gathering before
but to be honest this is a new record for me to meet friends merely once after I've been back for more than a week
AHAHAHA !!!!
it's totally not my style -- always keep myself busy and busy and endless busy
duh so I asked myself
'what made u change.. ?'
I think
maybe it's because I know that I have a abt 3 months holiday -- so I'm not rushing my schedule 
or perhaps I just feel tired of socializing
I do love socialize
but not all the times


though friends are still very important
trips and vacations are urgently needed
I'm still damn eager to have gatherings

I've made my mind to give my mind a break
At least a short break would be great too

anyway I feel so happy to find out that 
I'm actually able to slow down my pace if I wish
just simply look at everyone and everything around me with a calm manner
figure out lovely things that I've missed before
this kind of life is somewhat better than what I thought

I FEEL GOOD.. ^^


p/s: tomorrow is my dad and mum 21st anniversary and I plan to make them some olio spaghetti for celebration, wish everything goes smoothly.. !  

6 comments:

  1. it's really not a bad thing^^ Finally u can slow down ur steps, haha! Since u r having a 3-month holiday, just take ur time to hv some alone-time. Socializing too often may be very tiring too. hmm... just cant wait to go back n meet all my frenz^^ coz those wasting-time-activity, i hv done a lot in KL, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u never met wif me since u come back >.<
    how CRUEL you !

    Daniel aka Chen

    ReplyDelete
  3. cc: lol so when r u coming back.. ? though we juz met one month ago i still feel like missing u and rourou a lot.. tel me when r u free, i would like to plan a gathering for all of us to meet.. ^^

    daniel: haha paiseh la, u're always so busy, of course hard to meet each other~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be coming back in xmas, but duno will stay till new year or not... but i m planning to do that lah. if no, hv to wait till my exam finish at the middle of jan. rourou back d mah, can start hv gathering liao, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bz meh ?
    i dont think so >.<
    u dun wan meet me nia la T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. if not busy then where is the mv...? =.=

    ReplyDelete