Thursday, November 18

sharing something nice

If you born poor, it's not your mistake;
But if you die poor, it's your mistake.
                                                     ---- Bill Gates.

Three sentences for getting success:
- know more than other
- work more than other
- expect less than other
                                                 ---- William Shakesphere.

Winning doesn't always mean being first,
winning means you're doing better than you've done before.
                                                                                     ---- Bonnie Blair.

I will not say I failed 1000 times,
I will say that I discovered there're 1000 ways that can cause failure.
                                                                                     ---- Thomas Edison.

Everyone thinks of changing the world,
but no one thinks of changing himself.
                                                     ---- Leo Tolstoy.



Nice right these sayings.. ^^
It touched me a lot and made me awake a lot as well.

1 comment: