Thursday, January 21

bored

A lot of article hasn't been finished yet
A lot of grammar workbook hasn't been touched yet
yea.. don be surprise as my english is really worse than you can imagine
(Hmm.. I'm not so sure is the grammar I'm using now is right or not too.. =.=)
ok continue
A lot of things hasn't been prepared yet
oh yeah I almost forget that tomorrow I'll have the bio quiz
Math quiz at monday
Chemistry quiz at tuesday
YEAH congratulate me
I haven't prepare anything yet
I know I have to prepare
I know I have to study
I know I shouldn't continue stucking at here
I know I should off my laptop NOW
I know.. Yea.. Juz simply knowing and without any action
lalala~


Actually guys..
I'm STRUGGLING
I'm trying to get with the life without activities
I really trying it hardly
But it's really TOO BORED for me!
However..
ALL lecturers told me that
WORK HARD in your foundation
You have to compete with EVERYBODY who is taking foundation to enter the topest uni
You must take your course seriously
And you know what.. ?
I have quiz almost every weeks
EVERY SUBJECTS!
I don't want to neglect my coursework
I don't want to drag in any social problems or whatever freaking things
I don't want to waste my mummy's money sending me here by busying other things but not my coursework
I don't want to disappointed them
I don't want to enmesh by many many different stupid activities
So.. ?
No answer
I know it depends on time arrangement (I'm not worry about this.. I have a great skill of this..^^)
I know it depends on my own willing (Erm.. )
I know it depends on what I want
Oh this is a good question
I found that me myself also don't know what I want
God bless me



Friends ask me to join clubs or society
Sports? Games?!
No thanks dude
I never interested in these sweating activities
except dancing.. ^^
Yea I WANT DANCING
DANCING DANCING DANCING!!!!

But I can't find dance club in sunway uni
Sob.. T_T
I think maybe actually it's exist
But I didn't ask for more details
Ok it's my fault I know it
Hmm.. There are 2 dance studio nearby my house if I'm not mistaken
Please believe me that I really have the passion and enthusiasm to register
But..
It needs $$$$$$$$!
waaaaa~
I don't have any extra money to spend at this activity la
And oh gosh
You know what.. ?
I'm FATTER now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because of stop dancing
All my lemak lemak.. oops! is FAT
held gathering at my hips! thighs! and overall my body
Oh.. I really can't bear with them
I lost my mind everytime I'm looking how they deride and mock me
ARGHH!!


ok gal
Boredom and frustration have been let off
I'm happy now
CHEERS UP.. ^^ and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment