Monday, August 23

so WHAT.. ?! haha

A: Today's not my day~
R: Wud happened.. ?
A: I screwed up my eng mock essay, then donno why my allerlgic burst out and made me suffering the whole day, lastly i kena saman for double parking when i was getting consultation from doctor.. Duh u say, is it not my day.. ?
R: But today is going to finish right.. ? tat means ur days is coming soon.. =)


I rily rily feel thankful to hv ur words when i was rily rily emo and down..
I juz donno why i'm so damn 'sui' for the whole day
I started to feel pek chek and rily desperate to shout and scream~
haha, but juz as what u've said, we're old frens alr,
and old frens rily noe me better
after reading ur msg, i juz feel like 'it's not my day, SO WHAT.. ?!' wahaha~

anyway, thanks yea~ i did feel warm through ur words.. ^^
thanks guy.. !

1 comment: